Carbon Fiber Replacement (OEM GT3 Style) Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler by Scopione for Porsche 2005-2008 911 997 – Carrera, GT3 & GT3 RS
Looking for the perfect visual upgrade for your Porsche 911 997 Carrera w/Aero Kit, GT3 or GT3 RS? Genuine Scopione Carbon Fiber parts will add a distinct style to your super car that can only be achieved with authentic Carbon Fiber. Authentic carbon fiber front bumper replacement lip spoiler is designed for reduction in weight and an increase of performance. The UV and weather protective glossy coating and precise custom fitting of each Scopione Carbon part ensures the driver that the vehicle is equipped with only the most reliable parts available on the market.
Replacement Front Bumper Lip Fits Models Below – This Will Add-On to Original Aerokit Bumper ONLY
- Porsche 911 997: 2008 – Carrera, Carrera 4, Carrera 4S, Carrera S, GT2, GT3, GT3 RS, Targa 4, Targa 4S, Turbo
- Porsche 911 997: 2007 – Carrera, Carrera 4, Carrera 4S, Carrera S, GT3, GT3 RS, Targa 4, Targa 4S, Turbo
- Porsche 911 997: 2006 – Carrera, Carrera 4, Carrera 4S, Carrera S
- Porsche 911 997: 2005 – Carrera, Carrera 4S, Carrera S
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Porsche 911 997: Carrera, Carrera 4, Carrera S, Carrera 4S – 997 – Generation 1 – Aerokit Required
- 2007, 2008 Porsche 911 997 GT3 RS – Stock Bumper & Lip Center Extension Required
- 2007, 2008 Porsche 911 997 GT3 – Stock Bumper Required
- Parts are hand made to replace Factory Front Bumper Lip
- No modifications are needed
- Professional Installation is advised
- Parts are designed specifically for your make and model
- Secured in place with place holders/clips
Scopione Package Contents:
- ( 1 ) One Packaging Box
- ( 1 ) Front Bumper Lip Splitter
- ( 0 ) Installation Manual, Tools or Hardware are NOT Included
**Note: if for any reason you decide over time that you want to remove Scopione part(s), the process can be reversed.
Scopione parts are top notch quality. As experts in all things carbon fiber, we are always here to assist you as you shop. Count on us to provide you with advice and support to make the best shopping decision.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
What type of warranty do you offer?
We offer 6-12 month limited clear coat warranty. We test fit all of the carbon fiber parts before making them available to the general public. We are highly confident that our parts are among the best in terms of fitting in the aero-styling market and our fitment guarantee is a symbol of that. As a precaution, we still ask you to test fit all parts before cutting, painting, or drilling them.
How quickly will you process my order?
We make every effort to process orders within 2-3 business days of your purchase. The only exception to the rule is for back-order and out-of-stock parts. If something you have purchased is on back-order or out-of-stock, we will send you an email or call you to notify you right away.
How do you package parts for shipping?
All orders placed with Scopione.com are shipped with safety of the part(s) in mind. Your order will come in a plain package that does not identify the contents inside. The shipping carrier of your order will depend on the size and weight of the package containing your carbon fiber part(s).
How do I check the status of my order with Scopione.com?
We keep all of our customers informed of their orders via email communication. Once shipped, we will email you all of the tracking information that will keep you aware of where your parts are. Plus, you may also check our Order Tracking page for any other updates.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! For international shipping, Scopione.com selects the least expensive option for each individual customer based on package size, weight, and destination. All final shipping fees are calculated on combined weight, value and destination, which will be provided to you at the time of purchase. Our highly qualified shipping division will provide you with the most economical method of shipping for your convenience.
Please Note: All products sold by Scopione are strictly for legal use only. Scopione has no association with the noted entities.
All logos, names and images appearing on this site are for nominative and informational purposes only.
Still have questions? Get in touch